[Ohio-talk] State Convention

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 4 22:20:10 UTC 2013

Ecco ecco lol

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carol
Akers
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 4:04 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] State Convention

I would like to congratulate Eric on completing his first State convention.
It is not an easy task to pull all that off.  It went well.
 Also, being the recipient of a couple door prizes, finally after all these
years, Dusty and I would like to say kudos to Karen Warner for coming up
with some useful, nice ideas, as most of what we won, came through her.
Good job Karen on all you undertook this weekend.  I am sure you felt as
Eric did at the end, just glad not to have to think about future conventions
for a few weeks! An exhausting weekend..

Carol Akers