[Ohio-talk] Committee Descriptions 2014

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Tue Nov 5 13:29:25 UTC 2013

I have attached the Descriptions for the committees I plan to appoint to do
the work of the organization in 2014. Please let me know which committees
you are interested in serving on and which you might be interested in
chairing. I absolutely will give your request careful and serious
consideration. However, this does not guarantee you will get the assignment
you want.

This is not just opened to the board. Anyone interested in serving on a
committee should contact me.

Chapter and Division Presidents please be sure your members are aware of
this request.

Please contact me by no later than November 30.

Thanks.

Eric