[Ohio-talk] Commendation

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:01:36 UTC 2013

I agree, completely, but since my counselor has suddenly resigned I do not
really have a go-to person to get in touch with at the local level, and the
Cincinnati office just told me to call Central.

I, and the rest of the students in the Cincinnati VRP3 caseload, were
notified that our counselor was resigning on a Monday with her last day
being Friday of that same week.  We are still waiting to hear who our new
counselors will be, or if we will remain on the VRP3 system or move to BSVI.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator