[Ohio-talk] Commendation

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 5 22:01:19 UTC 2013

Kaiti, that is a very big concern for every blind person in Ohio.
Have you asked anyone if VRP3 will continue in the Cincinnati area?  I
think students on the VRP3 program were receiving services that were
inferior to the services other people received from BSVI.  I am only
aware of the Cincinnati program.  I would like to hear from young
people or people who have knowledge about the VRP3 program around the
state.