[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookies

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 7 03:47:27 UTC 2013

Hi Colleen,

I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies, and I will prepare six bags for you at the next sale.  How about buying more?  You don't have to eat them all at the same time; you can savor the flavor even later.

Eric, I enjoyed selling the M&M's for the Capital Chapter.  If I had known about it sooner, I could have sold more.  Next time, let me know at the beginning of the convention, and I will be happy to help with the sale.

Selling is not just about raising money for the chapters, but it also benefits the affiliate and the entire NFB as a whole.  I'm glad to play a part in all that.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
    http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio#main