[Ohio-talk] Convention Speaker About Deaf-Blind Activities

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 7 05:26:14 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

I was very impressed with the speaker from the Northeast Ohio Association of the deaf-blind and all the activities she talked about.  She had a positive, can-do attitude about what deaf-blind people will do, and she is open to exploring many more possibilities for learning and growth, as well as having fun with those who came to deaf-blind camp.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with her?  I searched online but all I could find is the blog from Angela Orlando, its founder.  One of our chapter members might be interested in finding out more about this organization.

Thank you in advance,

Milena
--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!