[Ohio-talk] Convention Speaker About Deaf-Blind Activities

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 12:00:05 UTC 2013

Milena,
Her name is judy Knisely.  The program is called I Can Connect.  You can
read more about it by going to www.icanconnect.org
Our Ohio program is coordinated by Jennifer Smith-Dudash, out of the
Columbus Speech and Hearing Center.
I will forward your message to Judy Knisely in the hope she will get in
touch with you.
Best,
Deborah