[Ohio-talk] nfb of Dayton meeting and election results

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Nov 11 00:22:22 UTC 2013

Hello,
Congratulations to the newly elected and returning officers.
I am glad you were able to reach out to two families.
I am also very glad that Gus White was able to join the Meeting yesterday.
For those of you who do not know Gus White is the persn whose hands are shown reading braille on the Key Ring sold by the NFB of Cincinnati.
This keyring is really neat. It has Louis Braille 1809 without the capital sign.
It doesn't have the number sign either.
I am sure Cincinnati did quite well with this fund-raiser.
I gave some as gifts.
Congratulations to Dr. Peters on  a Board Position.
Colleen Roth President
At Large Chapter