[Ohio-talk] nfb of Dayton meeting and election results

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 10 19:14:05 UTC 2013

Yesterday the Dayton chapter of the NFB had a great meeting.

We had a room of    motivated people. Gus White attended the meeting and was
uplifting and committed to the NFB. I was glad to help get him a ride and we
was happy to hear from him.

We had our elections and gained 4 new members.

You will remember that the parents sent a email out requesting help for 2
different families. We were able to invite  Dalton  who is 16 and his family
to the meeting.
At the end of the meeting his family joined. We are ending the year with
great cheer and ready for a positive new year.

Results of election

President Positive Richard Payne

Vice Gloria Robinson

Secretary Kathryn Withman

treasure Gus White

at large board member  Dr. Carolyn Peters