[Ohio-talk] nfb of Dayton meeting and election results

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:23:23 UTC 2013

Richard,

Yes, please do!  Our first meeting is this Friday, and depending on what the
group decides it might be the last one we have for the year since the
December date will be so close to Christmas.  It sounds like he's getting
some good role models, but some of the best ones he might find are students
who can offer specific suggestions and strategies that he and his family may
not know about.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator