[Ohio-talk] Mainstream

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Nov 13 23:13:42 UTC 2013

Hi Carol,
I think it depends on the city.
Sometimes even if someone is curb to curb a driver will go see if the person just missed the bus. This happens most often when a person is in Dialysis or if a driver know that the person can't see TARPS from where they are in the building. Usually if it is more than five minutes the driver will call the dispatcher. Sometimes the dispatcher will call the passenger to let them know TARPS is there.
Drivers do get to know their passengers and sometimes the go to a little more effort if they know the person and that person is a regular.
People are either door-to-door or curb-to-curb in Toledo Area.
There has been a great deal of improvement since TARPS is now run #TARTA and not by a private company.
Colleen Roth