[Ohio-talk] I don't have it in for any airline

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 14 16:34:14 UTC 2013

Yes, the dog started out under the seat but the plane was over an hour
late taking off and the dog moved out and was under the man's legs.
If I travel in bulkhead my dog is at my feet.  I have alos travelled
in other parts of the plane and my dog will be mostly under the seat
but the paws and head may be out.  I had one attendant many years ago
tell me to make my dog stay completely under the seat.  I said I
couldn't do that if the dog moved out.  I complained to the airline
and received 2 free round-trip tickets.  I was not removed from the
plane.  It wasn't the same company either.  I would like to hear from
other people who fly with dogs.  On some of those small jets I think
it could be very hard to get a very large dog under the seat.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053