[Ohio-talk] I don't have it in for any airline

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Fri Nov 15 03:53:08 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone,

Re: canes, too:
For example, a couple flights back, I was working my way to my gate by myself… I had plenty of time, reasonable directions and
was not feeling particularly social.  they sent a dude from security to tail me… when I caught him at it, I was polite… the first time, asking to be left alone.  the second and third times I was less civil.  It ended in a scene I'm not proud of… but then again, the security dude has no reason to be proud of it either.  I probably should have followed up afterward.  but,
it's always easier to prevent a crisis than it is to handle a crisis.  No one is at their best when stressed or surprised after all.

I sometimes ask for  help finding my gate or baggage and sometimes I don't: it's good to have options.

Peace,

Sheri

On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com<mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>>