[Ohio-talk] I don't have it in for any airline

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Nov 15 03:08:37 UTC 2013

I was flying one time and my dog was under the seat in front of me.
When we landed the person in front of me did not know there was a dog
under his seat until he saw big brown paws coming out and he raised up
several inches in his seat.  It was very funny.

I agree that discussing airline travel needs to be a priority but I
believe people travelling with canes have issues too.