[Ohio-talk] nfb leadership

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Fri Nov 15 23:29:21 UTC 2013

Our Mayor Elect in Toledo is going to keep some staff who will mentor new people. He may even call in some retired staff who will work with new people for six months to a year.
Remember though that it is good to make suggestions. Ultimately though Leadership has to look at a suggestions from many angles and make the best decision he or she can in each situation.
S suggestions are not workable with very good reasons. All of this has to be looked at when thinking about how best to proceed.
For example If you had someone suggest that all blind people should have guide dogs and no one should use a cane this probably wouldn't get too far.
If you said you would like to explain how guide dogs work with their handler that be something of interest.
Sometimes the way we suggest something we would like to see done differently is important too.
Colleen Roth