[Ohio-talk] Philosophy of disability

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 02:25:48 UTC 2013

Kaiti, this is an ambitious endeavor. I don't know any blind people
from other countries, however check the Matilda Ziegler Magazine, pen
pal section and there may be some contacts in there and it may be a
great place to post an announcement about your project. How will you
incorporate music into this project?
A few weeks ago JW posted a new book about racism among the blind,
will find title and send to you. This really made me think a little
deeper about it, now you are making me think a little deeper about how
others may perceive me as a person with a disability and African
American.
When I get my thoughts together I will send them to you, should be interesting!

Blessings,
Cheryl

--
Peace