[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 02:56:14 UTC 2013

Here is the latest news for our only ongoing fundraising program, NFB Scrip
Ohio.

Ship FREE When You Shop Applebee's

You can save on shipping when your organization orders Applebee'sR gift
cards or ScripNowR! Between November 30 and December 6, if your organization
order includes at least $300 combined in Applebee'sR plastic cards or
ScripNow*, your organization's GLSC order will ship for FREE.
Save money on shipping and make your scrip rebates count for more!

* ScripNow paid for by check and rolled up by the coordinator will be
counted towards the $300 total in Applebee'sR on the organization's order.
ScripNow paid for with PrestoPayT goes through automatically with no
shipping charge.

This is a list of the current promotions. The first percentage number is the
amount the business pays normally and is a lower figure than the second
number given which is the bonus amount, paid for a limited time.

Ending November 29, 2013

Hallmark - 3.74%  5.74%

Meijer - 2.74%  3.74%

Restaurant.com $50 card for $20 (not sure how the organization benefits)

Walgreens - 5.74%  7.74%

This list has ending dates after our shipment date.

Bed Bath and Beyond - 6.74%  7.74%

J. Jill - 7.74%   10.74%Journeys - 9.74%  12.74%

Petsmart - 3.74%  6.74%

Shutterfly - 8.74%  10.74%

Red Robin - 8.74%  11.74% ends January 3, 2014.

If you place an order that ends on November 29 and pay with prestoPayR we
will receive the bonus amount even though our order is not due until
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 7 p.m.

This will be our last order before the Christmas Holiday so consider
carefully before placing your order. As always, if you need assistance Eric
is available to help. I will answer questions. If you act quickly you should
be able to sign up for the PrestoPay system. If you do not have PrestoPay
and would still like to place an order you may do so by sending a check to
our Treasurer, Sherry Ruth. The order itself must be placed online.

Happy shopping,

Shelbi

P.S. See the leadership list for contact information or send an email to me
at shelbiah1 at gmail.com.