[Ohio-talk] Malley's Fundraising

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 30 04:59:46 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

In an effort to maximize our chances at breaking $1,000 and reclaiming at least $300 for the affiliate, I suggest
we tell everyone you know about Malley's fundraising to benefit the NFB.
Just put a little ad in your e-mail signature and the link to the Website when  you write to them.  You can even copy what I wrote in the signature line.

If anyone has a facebook account, put the link  there, as well.

Milena
--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!