[Ohio-talk] malley's choclate orders

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 11:40:10 UTC 2013

Debby,

Three things...
1. Are you able to order on-line or do you have someone to help you do so?
2. Is there someone who would order an additional item or two to bring your
total to $60.00? You get free shipping with a $60.00 order. Your order below
would result in an approximately $12.00 shipping charge, so you might as
well get some candy for that cost rather than pay shipping.
3. When I add up the prices as you've listed them below, I get a total
approx. $37, not $47. I haven't double checked the prices, but just wanted
to bring this to your attention for a double check.

I can help yu place your order if you need help. Write to me off list at
c16a19f at sbcglobal.net.

Cheryl