[Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sun Oct 27 23:03:34 UTC 2013

Hi Dawn,
I think Seeing Eye Cats would be great!
The only thing is that they might be afraid with all of those canines.
Besides we would have to hold them on laps so they didn't get stepped on.
Of course we could enlist some people to take a turn holding them.
They might not do it though.
They would be so spoiled.
They do have harnesses which we could use for the cats.
Colleen