[Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sun Oct 27 23:18:41 UTC 2013


Hi Richard,
You know there have been Seeing Eye Cats!
You just wanted to forget that.
Colleen



----- Original Message -----
From: richard payne <rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net>
To: "'Ationfb of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset

>
>
> Not aproved
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dawn
> Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:51 AM
> To: 'Ationfb of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
> Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset
> 
> What  about seeing eye cats???????
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of richard
> payne
> Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:23 AM
> To: 'Ationfb of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
> Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset
> 
> O did anyone tell you no cats allowed at this convention sorry. lol
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of COLLEEN
> ROTH
> Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 6:01 PM
> To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset
> 
> Hi Richard,
> Well you get loud on Facebook. I will just purr very loudly. Maybe I'll even
> ring a little bell just for you.
> Colleen Roth
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: richard payne <rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net>
> To: "'Ationfb of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'"
> ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:13 pm
> Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset
> 
> >
> >
> > This is great. Yes we need to get very loud. Many of us are on face 
> > book and other list spread the word and let's get busy Mr. President
> > 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of 
> > Eric Duffy
> > Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:59 AM
> > To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> > Subject: [Ohio-talk] Did You know Richard's upset
> > 
> > Yes Richard's upset. He said there's a convention coming up next 
> > weekend and people aren't excited enough. Now on to the important
> information:
> > 
> > The hotel is going to offer the following specials in the Restarant 
> > during the convention.
> > 
> >  
> > 
> > Lunch Specials:
> > 
> > Turkey or Ham sandwich served with chips of fruit cup and iced tea @
> > $6.95 (includes tax and gratuity)
> > 
> > or
> > 
> > House Salad topped with grilled chicken breast, cucumber, tomato and 
> > cheese, comes with iced tea @ $6.95 (includes tax and gratuity)
> > 
> >  
> > 
> > Dinner Specials:
> > 
> > Fried Coconut Shrimp (8 pieces) served with rice and vegetable an iced 
> > tea @
> > $7.95 (includes tax and gratuity)
> > 
> > Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy and vegetable served with iced 
> > tea @
> > $7.95 were includes tax and gratuity)
> > 
> > Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and vegetable served with 
> > iced tea @ $7.95 (includes tax and gratuity)
> > 
> >  
> > 
> > All of these meals will be able to be boxed up and taken to meetings 
> > if needed.
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > Ohio-talk mailing list
> > Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> > To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> > Ohio-talk:
> > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/rchpay7%40sbcgl
> > obal.n
> > et
> > 
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > Ohio-talk mailing list
> > Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> > To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-talk:
> > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/n8tnv%40att.net
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/rchpay7%40sbcglobal.n
> et
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/dlanting%40bex.net
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/rchpay7%40sbcglobal.n
> et
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/n8tnv%40att.net



More information about the Ohio-talk mailing list