[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Chip Cookie Sale

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 31 03:21:42 UTC 2013

HI Colleen, Richard, Wanda, Dawn and all,

The cookie monster might not come to our convention, but something better, is.  Yes, the cookies themselves are coming, and Shawn and I have been baking from 1 to 4 p.m.  But we're not complaining because not only did we finish in good time, but we got to eat the rejected ones--the ones that crumbled a bit--and they were good!

I hope you will enjoy these cookies as well.

"Homemade chocolate chip cookies--$1 a bag," that's what you'll hear me say."  So make that bee line for the cookies and munch away.

See you at convention!

Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
    http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio#main