[Ohio-talk] Report of FCC letters

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Sep 11 22:19:03 UTC 2013

Hello Barbara and All,
I am glad we had Barbara's letter as a guide.
I have no clue about every-readers but I do understand the concept of using Audio output.
I just changed appropriate things in the letter and sent it off.
I do not use every-books but who knows, I might want to use them at some point.
We all need to write letters of support for things that will benefits others even if we won't use them.
It would be nice to read current books. I have 3 I would like to read right now.
Of course there is the Learning Curve for comreaders.
I wouldn't want to be tied to a PC even if I used one.
Colleen Roth