[Ohio-talk] Attention NAPUB members

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Sep 16 23:51:47 UTC 2013

 Hi Barbara,
I have signed up for Scrip this year.
I have also ordered items a couple of times.
I am coordinating a project to collect nonations of money or slates and styluses to send to a school for the blind in the Philippines. I have gotten some donations and have also ordered some slates and styluses to send to the school.
The hope is that this will be ongoing and that every student will get a slate and stylus of their own when they graduate from school.
I hope that we will be able to send braille books and magazines too.
I have demonstrated braille reading and writing as a part of other activities this year.
I am on Newsline.
Colleen Roth