[Ohio-talk] Fwd: How Do Blind People Picture Reality?

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 12:43:11 UTC 2014

Marianne,
I am totally confused by your reference to people being without phones here.
Are you referring to a different article?
I am totally fascinated by the whole concept of our visual cortex being
stimulated when we perceive objects via touch or sound.  I have always
believed that to be true and had the belief supported by Tim Cranmer, a
scientist a longtime Federationist who died a decade ago.
Josh Miele, another blind scientist, says this is totally a false theory.
And so the debate continues.
As for your "without phones' remark, that sounds like it belong to yet
another intriguing conversation!

Deborah