[Ohio-talk] Fwd: How Do Blind People Picture Reality?

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Apr 22 14:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi,
I can't figure out where the being without phones came from either.
I think Tim Cranmer had it right but I am sure that will be something which is going to be debated for a long time.
I never heard of Mr. Miele but I certainly heard of Tim Cranmer.
Tim Cranmer and Fred Gissoni certainly made a good time and came up with some interesting and valuuable inventions.
Colleen Roth