[Ohio-talk] I'm Back!

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Wed Aug 13 02:05:51 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone!

I just got back on Ohio Talk. I moved in May and my email changed and I
never got back on to all my list serves. This is not because I did not want
to, it was because I was swamped with school and my internship and I
literally had no spare time for leisure. I am done with all that now and I
am trying to catch up with the real world now.

I spent my summer working 32 hours a week at Clermont Recovery Center where
I learned what it is like to be a Substance Abuse Counselor. I absolutely
loved it and I miss it already. I got my CDCA, which is the first level of
licensing so I was able to do assessments, facilitate groups and do
individual therapy. It was a wonderful experience. On top of that, my
professor made sure we had plenty of homework to keep us busy on the
weekends. That part was not nice.

I graduated last Saturday with my Associates Degree and am considering
pursuing my Masters. I just need to find the money!

I have also been busy planning my wedding to Jessie, which is quickly
approaching on September 20th!

So, I just wanted to say hi and I will try to catch up on all the news that
I missed.

Yours truly,

Sheri Albers