[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 22:31:54 UTC 2014

Absolutely ridiculous! I don't understand why, as an organization, people refused to offer clients braille, when it is clear that it is the faster option. It just makes me mad.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone