[Ohio-talk] Counselor Monica--Is she fit to serve the blind?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Aug 18 01:07:55 UTC 2014

Is there a grievance process we can use when we do not think our OOD
counselor is giving us the services we need?  Please remember, all
services must be related to employment.  We, as the consumers, need to
be able to explain why any service will help us in employment.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053