[Ohio-talk] British Invation Fund Raiser Conference Call Correction

David Cohen adcohen823 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:55:57 UTC 2014

Imagine all those people who ask how we do what we do being taken for
a ride with... I have to say it, pros like those of us who can "get it
done" in the white cane department!  The folks would wear sleepshades.
It is better than virtual reality and so much more.

To be able to point out to folks when crossing High and 15th the
idling engine noises that creates the pathway.  I think this would be
a great catalyst for both engagement and a way to educate and receive
contributions for a great philosophy and better training.