[Ohio-talk] Dayton airport

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 04:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I have traveled for many years and one thing that agivates me is that
whenever they see someone with a cane they automatically assume that I need
a wheelchair. I kindly tell them that all I need is to have someone walk
with me through security and help me get to the gate. I travel about twice a
year from 1995 until now.

This happens at both Dayton and Cincinnati airports.