[Ohio-talk] Another order

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 12 01:12:16 UTC 2014

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for placing your order before the Sunday, December 14 deadline, and I hope your stay in Florida was enjoyable.

After that long and tiring plane flight, I have no doubt that you will want to rush home, go to your mailbox, unwrap your goodies and tear into the candy with abandon.  Then  turn off all distractions and unwrap a moment of chocolate pleasure as you savor the flavor of your delectable purchase.  How sweet it is!

About joining the committee, thank you for thinking of me.  I will need your help as this will be my first time doing publicity and promotions.  In fact, I welcome ideas from everyone so I can do my best at making this committee a success.

Sincerely
Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio