[Ohio-talk] Malley's Deadline Coming Soon

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 12 02:41:53 UTC 2014

Dear Readers,

It was not too long ago that we hadn't broken through the $1,000 sales barrier.  In fact, it was at the beginning of this week that we had a large number of orders posted on the Malley's website and broke through the $2,000 sales barrier.  Now, hold om to your seats!  Here it is!--$2,375.55.  Who will be the one or two of you to push us to the $2,500 mark?  All it takes is two people to buy $62.50 worth of products.  Can we do it?  I know we can.  Call your relatives, friends and anyone you know who is as passionate as you are in helping the NFB of OH.  If we can raise $2,500, our profit will be $833.33 or 33%.

 This time, congratulations goes to Shawn Martin of Cleveland, Ohio and Deborah Kendrick of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Our deadline for free shipping is approaching fast and there are only three more shipping days left.  There's still time, however, and if you can place your order by the end of the day on Sunday, you too, can get free shipping on your order.

Lastly, I want to express my thanks for your kind words of encouragement and your dedication to making this campaign a success.  All of you make a difference and if it weren't for your passion for the National Federation of the Blind and for its Ohio affiliate, we wouldn't be where we are today.

 I will continue to post our rising sales status as we climb, steadily but surely, to our $2,500 and beyond.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio