[Ohio-talk] congratulations and a thought

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 15 13:57:24 UTC 2014

Milena, great job!  I am a first-time buyer  and was convinced because
of your enthusiasm.

I want to make one additional comment.  I have been watching people
who have posted and purchased candy.  Most of us who are active in the
NFB of Ohio know the names of the officers and board members of this
organization.  It is absolutely critical that board members and
officers give more of their time, tallent and treasure to this
organization.  If you want active participation of the membership, you
must show real leadership by publicly sharing your efforts to
encourage us.  Now that we have this list we watch what you do even
more closely than we did in the past.  Please don't ask me to work any
harder, give any more or support the efforts of the NFB of Ohio unless
you are willing to do more than I do.  Leadership in an organization
is an honor given to few but with that honor goes heavy
responsibility.  If you want my vote the next time you run for a
leadership position then share with me how hard you are working for
this organization. Officers and board members, I am holding your feet
to the fire.  I hope there will be other comments on this topic
because we need to build this organization so we can do the work of
the NFB in Ohio.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053