[Ohio-talk] Final Tally

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 16 04:34:31 UTC 2014

Hi Sherri,

Thank you for your encouraging words.  It was because of you and others who supported this campaign that we got to our goal, and beyond.

By the way, I got an e-mail from Malley's and the fundraising is extended through Monday, December 15 until 11:59 p.m.  So if you still have a hankering for more Malley's chocolates, you still have a little more time to place your final orders.

Right now the tallied sales figure is at $3,128.90, and we stand to receive 33% of that, which equals $1,032.67.

I'm extremely proud of what we've achieved, and I value everyone's efforts to make this moment of possibility into a joyful reality.  Our present looks bright and our future, even brighter if we just stay positive.  Way to go, everybody!

Milena Zavoli