[Ohio-talk] Most recent Dayton experience and learned something about people who help in airports

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 15 15:00:21 UTC 2014

Barbara, I believe you should tip the person who works at the door to
help you get a cab.  I am pretty sure those people are the skycaps and
they definitely work for tips.  I wonder if some general airport
etiquette and do's and don'ts for blind flyers would help. It seems so
much more vague than I thought it was.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053