[Ohio-talk] Most recent Dayton experience and learned something about people who help in airports

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Dec 15 14:52:27 UTC 2014

I always tip. They will turn down the tip if they are not supposed to get it. I think ticket agents and TSAs do not take tips. Pilots and cabin crew personnel too. But you are right. There is no way we can know who does and who does not count on tips. I always carry a couple of dollars in my pocket in case someone gloms onto me enroute so that I don’t have to fumble  for cash. The one that I worry about is the taxi loader. I never have cash available, but I suspect I am expected to pay for their snagging me a cab and helping me in. what do other people do about this person?
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
bpierce at oberlin.net
440-774-8077