[Ohio-talk] BSVI supervisor

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 18 04:58:59 UTC 2014

Kaiti, as you begin your career you will quickly learn there are
things you must do because someone else wants them.  It is very
frustrating and I understand what you are saying.  I will advise you
to carefully pick the battles you fight.  Sometimes, if you cooperate
on the stupid unimportant things you will get more cooperation on the
major issues.  If you decide this is your battle then determine what
you want the outcome to be and negotiate with your counselor.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053