[Ohio-talk] BSVI supervisor

C Tolle tollebooth at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 13:25:27 UTC 2014

Send me a personal message and tell me the name of the supervisor involved I have experience with most BSB supervisors and can tell you this sounds like one in particular who can be a bit rough to deal with. Marianne is right. Pick your battles, pick them wisely, commit to your success through them and then dig in.

tollebooth
513-439-7931

Note: this message was created using dictation on an iOS device.