[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: More Reading Tools for NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 23 08:44:11 UTC 2014

Hello Readers,

Just a few words:

Congratulations Deborah on winning the essay contest from the World Blind union.  I'm sure that with your writing experience, you will doubtless win many more.

Newsline Readers:
In case you're not aware, Newsline Subscribers will see new reading features that will enhance ease of use when reading among your favorite publications.  Attached is the nfbnet announcement that tells you all about it.

By the way, did anyone receive their free iBill currency reader yet?  I have!

Happy holidays until I post again.

Milena Zavoli