[Ohio-talk] Help Wanted

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Tue Dec 23 13:06:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a part-time driver/vending attendant in the Columbus area,
and figured I would ask around to see if anyone who subscribes to this list
might know somebody who might be interested.  I know that we probably have
very few folks on this list who drive themselves, but if any of you have a
family member or friend who is looking for a part-time job, I would rather
find someone based on the referral of a NFBO member than just a random
person from an ad on the internet or in the paper.  I am attaching a
position description to this email, and if you know someone who is
interested, they can contact me at 614-288-4323 or email me at
annettelutz at att.net.

Thanks, and everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Annette Lutz