[Ohio-talk] call center training

C Tolle tollebooth at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 19:46:13 UTC 2014

My only concern is for the students.  Cited people do not take online courses to learn to drive and those of us with visual impairments are blindness should not be forced to take online training courses for real world environmental experience.  Not that we were told we have to do this but for some it is the only option.  I worry that the sets people up to fail because they're not fully given a full clear picture of what call-center life is truly like.

There are some aspects of call center environment life that you simply cannot train in an online environment.  You can learn the basics of computer systems and you can learn John's commands and other software to assist in that world but you cannot gain a mastery of the basics fundamentals and necessary skills for successfully performing a customer service sales call center job.  My advice is, pay attention to everything ask plenty of questions were possible and if you're not getting the answers you want, call me.  I am happy to fill in the blanks.

If you think about it we possess a natural aptitude for this environment because were not driven by what we see, rather buy what we hear and this is the key to customer service. It won't be easy but if you stick with it it is very rewarding and very lucrative.

tollebooth
513-439-7931

Note: this message was created using dictation on an iOS device.