[Ohio-talk] OAGDU membership

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 29 20:06:35 UTC 2014

Good afternoon.  I am the treasurer of OAGDU (Ohio Association of
Guide Dog Users) and would like to invite anyone who is interested in
guide dogs to join our organization.  We are a division of NFB of Ohio
and National Association of Guide Dog Users. Our dues are $5.00 per
year and our membership year runs from state convention to state
convention. We meet by phone on the 2nd Sunday of each month and you
don't even have to leave the comfort of your home to attend our
meetings.  If you need additional information please contact our
president, Deanna Lewis, at deannakay03 at gmail.com. Please send your
dues to Marianne Denning, 835 Carini Lane, Cincinnati, OH  45218 and
checks should be payable to OAGDU. We also have a discussion group you
can join at http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/oagdu_nfbnet.org

Thanks to those who have joined us and to those who have not,I hope
you will consider joining our division.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053