[Ohio-talk] sad news--Romeo my cat had to be put to sleep yesterday

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:08:26 UTC 2014

Lisa,
I am so sorry for your loss. Little Romeo will be missed. I remember
that auction well,
I do know how you feel as I have lost so many cats and dogs in my
lifetime. I know this is thread is semi off topic, but I just want you
to know that I will be thinking about you and Bob. Hang in there.
See you at our NFB Meeting tonight.
Deanna