[Ohio-talk] Bruce Peters

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Jan 17 14:47:48 UTC 2014

Hello Again, All,

Thanks, Eric, for that. Such acknowledgement is
appreciated. Bruce was one f many who gave much of
their life to help the NFB change what it means to
be blind. Funny how the NFB really can become like
family, if you let it, coming into parts of your
life you might not expect it to. Like with many
families, there are 'crazy uncles,' odd ducks, and
always entertaining ones in a gathering. And we
might not always agree with every detail of every
'family' or group decision. Still, I've always
found myself coming back despite any differences
I've ever felt in past decades. Because even if at
any, any given points in my day I do not like
something, the NFB is still my family. That being
said, Bruce was one of those family members whom
you were always glad to talk to.

Strive On, Ohioans!
Everett