[Ohio-talk] Let's Elect a Federationist

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:16:33 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

By now, most of you are aware that I am a candidate for the office of SC
Attorney General.  I am so thankful to those who have already made a
contribution to my campaign, or committed to do so, "liked" my campaign
Facebook page, or helped spread the word about this most exciting endeavor.
A state attorney general with the right philosophy can do a great deal to
fight discrimination, pursue legal remedies, and serve as a champion for the
causes that we, the blind, believe are important.

As an organization, the Federation cannot contribute to political campaigns;
however, as individuals we can contribute from our own funds and, even more
importantly, help spread the word.  We need a strong showing during this
first quarter.  Can you contribute $5 or more using the secure link provided
in this message?  And can you forward this message to all of your listservs?
Let's blastoff toward victory in 2014!

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/blastoff

Thank you for your support!

Parnell Diggs

This message was sent by Parnell Diggs for Attorney General
2584 South Highway 17 Business
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576