[Ohio-talk] being independent

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Jan 25 18:33:29 UTC 2014

Dawn, your counselor is misinformed.  There should be a rehabilitation
teacher at the center.  It is Prodigy count-a-dose and I very easily
found it.  You can mix your insulin if needed.  You could at least
draw up the 45 units with it.  I would ask about an insulin pen for
the 100 units.  Don't give up.  Tell your counselor that is not a
workable solution.  Shame on her/him for suggesting such a thing.
Those type of answers only work if we allow them to work.  Is your
counselor blind?