[Ohio-talk] being independent

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Sat Jan 25 17:33:34 UTC 2014

Mary Ann thank you I have heard of this  I take two different insulins  I
take one hundred units twice a day  and forty five units three times a day
I have heard of this count a dose  and have asked my counselor from the
sight center here in Toledo about it  just yesterday  all she said is that
she thought they stoped making it  she wanted me to jujst get someone todraw
up a lot of needles at a time  and that is what I am doing now  hbut I don't
treally like doing it this way  but I have no choice  I have tried to join
the lise  but I may not being doing something right I hope I hear from them
soon  thank you for you help Dawn  I am in Toledo all ideas welcome