[Ohio-talk] diabetes independence

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Sun Jan 26 04:25:55 UTC 2014

Dawn, I'm glad you live in Toledo where Colleen can help you.  I got a waiver from Express Scripts too, about a year ago.  I didn't think of suggesting that to you because I wasn't sure you could order from them.  I get my prescriptions from them because I'm affiliated with the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System.  I hadn't heard of the other measuring device that Maryanne told us about, either.  I agree with her, though.  We should all reach out to each other, and I'm glad you asked us for help so Colleen would know to come to your assistance.