[Ohio-talk] diabetes independence

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Jan 29 13:49:18 UTC 2014

Hi Barb,
The Diabetes Educator did try to work with me.
She did her best.
Well I guess Dawn's policy doesn't cover the amount she needs in a pen because there isn't as much insulin in the pens as in the vials.
She takes 100 units of Lantus twice a day plus 45 units of
something else. I think she will be able to use the device for 100 units because she could use the pen when she had it.
No problem about the At Large call. I am glad you did something you enjoy.
Give Jack a pet for me.
God Bless!

Colleen